Branding Your Business
What is branding and why should you brand your business?
Branding is a specific, consistent design, coloring, and wording that is used to promote a company. It is also how you want people to feel about your company or perceive it. Your quality and reputation are also part of your brand.
A company’s brand is what people remember about your business. It’s why they buy from you/use your service, and it sticks with you forever. People buy from brands they know, like, and trust. Branding will help you differentiate yourself from your competition.
These are part of your brand too…
- Your team & how they present themselves
- How you dress/ present yourself
- How you speak on the phone
- Client gifts/ pop-by items
- Community involvement
- Messaging on social
- You/your character
- Customer service
- Business cards
Think about the following when working on your brand…
- We live in a digital world, with 24/7 access to information. People are always watching, so remember to be amazing all the time!
- Customer service is a huge part of your brand. If you treat your customers right every time, they will refer you all the time.
- Keep your company’s purpose at the forefront of your mind. The purpose of your company should be more than making money. People will buy from you because they believe in your purpose/brand.
- Make sure all of your social media sites, websites, and messages are congruent. If you are consistent all the time, more people will remember your brand.
- Refresh your look and update your messaging to attract new customers to your brand.
- Customer loyalty is a huge part of a company’s brand strategy. Remember to thank those customers that are loyal.
To learn more about branding your business, contact us.