Using YouTube for Business
Did you know?
In 2022, there are expected to be 210 million active users on YouTube just in the US. So, it’s time to start using Youtube for business. During the pandemic, there was almost a 200% increase in daily views on how-to videos. It is the second most-used search engine too! Using Youtube for Business is becoming a major source to generate more customers.
Do you have a YouTube channel for your business? It is the perfect place to store your Facebook Live videos, webinars, training videos, and/or audio/video graphics we create for you all in one place.
Here are some reasons you should consider using Youtube to grow your business…
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine
- It is ranked #2 in top social platforms behind Facebook.
- There are 1.9 Billion active monthly users in the world.
- It reaches the widest audience.
- Helps convert leads because the video is more personal and informative.
- YouTube channels/videos help your SEO
- It is a place to keep all of your videos you create including virtual tours, webinars, interviews, Facebook live videos, etc.
- Your competition is using it and so are your customers.
- People are more likely to click on one of your videos to watch if it is a YouTube link.
Speaking of YouTube, would you do us a huge favor…we would like to have a custom URL for YouTube, but we have to have 100 subscribers first. Will you follow us on YouTube? AND if you ever need help with your YouTube channel or setting one up, feel free to contact us anytime.