Ways to De-stress
If you’re feeling like you never have time away from the office, it’s time to evaluate how you’re spending your time. Here are some ways for business owners to de-stress that we have found helpful…
Ideas on how to De-Stress for Business Owners
- Work smarter, not harder. Being busy does not always equal productivity. It might be time to evaluate where, how, and what you are spending time on.
- Take a vacation. 82% of business owners report that taking a vacation energizes and refreshes them. They return feeling more creative and clearer about where they want to take their business next.
- Plan self-care in your weekly routine. If you’re feeling like the business is taking over your life, schedule time for YOU. Take a walk at lunchtime. Read a book. Schedule weekly massages. Develop a bedtime routine by turning off devices at a certain time and carve out time to unwind.
- Outsource. How much is your time worth? If you’re spending more time per month on a task that could be completed by an expert for less money, consider outsourcing. Do what you love and what you are good at and outsource everything else.
- Exercise. Walking a minimum of 30 minutes on most days of the week is as good for your body as it is for your mind. Yoga offers similar de-stressing benefits as does meditation.
If you’re looking for ways to de-stress, first make yourself a priority, and then select activities that get you out of the office. Find things you enjoy that don’t have anything to do with your business!